Friday, August 26, 2011

Away for Vacation

Wow, can't believe it's been since the beginning of August that I've posted.  Sorry for anyone who follows this and was looking forward to reading anything new.

We've been away on vacation and sorry to say, there were no stories to tell from vacation since it was a vanilla vacation visiting family.  However since vacation we have had some interesting times.

Since vacation we have had a chance to get together with one of Lori's boyfriends and the other friend of ours who we tried having a threesome with once.   We were both looking forward to this for qiute some time, the last time things just didn't work due to way too much alcohol and it being so late.

Our friend Steve, who was one of Lori's lovers some time back has been coming around again and we have been hanging out, even fooling around some (she got a 4 handed massage that lasted hours, which wound up ending with a very happy ending for her).  He has recently moved back to the area and looked us up.
All has been great with him, and unfortunately things were going downhill with her current boyfriend, since he has had difficulty getting out and he's been walking on eggshells with his wife now deciding she no longer enjoys swinging.

Steve, Lori, Anne and I all went out to a local bar for dancing and drinking.  We danced and drank until at least midnight, totally enjoying swapping partners on the dance floor, and watching Lori and Anne dance and grind together.  Steve and I got a number of jealous looks from just about every guy in the bar.  Lori and Anne are SO hot together!   Lori was getting pretty hot the entire night, I think she was envisioning Anne laying her back and licking her pussy until she comes.

The night finally ended and we were able to head out by probably 12:30.  (Way later than I wanted actually)
We didn't drink as much as the first time, but still did a shot or two (including some Red Bull)

We returned home and within probably 10 minutes, Lori and Anne were kissing and playing with each other.  This was incredibly hot, especially when Anne pulled Lori's pants down and kissed down to her perfectly hairless pussy.  It was awesome, though Anne kissed her pussy only for a few seconds and went back up.  Shortly after that they both stopped playing.

We drank a little more and the four of us headed up to the bedroom.  All was great to begin with.  I sat back and watched for a  minute as Lori and Anne were playing and Steve was playing with Lori.  Steve talked with Lori quite a bit before this night saying he just wanted Lori, only wanted Lori and was going to fuck her like crazy!   I was just totally into watching Lori and Anne play.   One thing however I didn't know (that Anne had told Lori) was that Anne decided after her first kiss of Lori's pussy that she couldn't do it.  DAMN - not sure why, Lori has the hottest nicest pussy, so it's definitly not Lori, but it turns out Anne is straighter than she led on to be.

The all told me to join in and I quickly came down and started kissing and playing with Anne.  Then it all went down hill.  I hve no idea why, - I think because I really wanted Anne and Lori to play and now Steve was fucking Lori.  (normally that's totally enough to keep me hard).  Within a minute I lost my hard-on again. I couldn't believe it, so I asked Steve to switch and I started licking Lori.  This was fine for a few, but Lori really wanted me to get hard so she started sucking me while I started kissing Lori.  At some point I decided I needed to pee (hoping maybe the 3 of them would all play together), when I came back out, Lori was doing herself with her toy while Steve fucked Anne.  I came back in but Lori came quickly, so Lori and I sort of played with Anne, but Lori said she was tired and headed for the guest bedroom.  I wasn't sure what was going on so I followed and tried to make sure nothing was wrong.  Lori told me to go back in with them and enjoy myself she was really tired and needed to sleep.  

I laid with Lori until she was sleeping and I headed back into the room where Steve was still fucking Anne.  I joined in and Anne started sucking my cock.  I was thinking about Lori and this actually made me hard again, I was pretty hard after a while and thought maybe I'd cum in Anne's mouth (something I don't get with Lori) - but for some reason I decided I wanted to fuck Anne, and I started fucking her, and bam, lost the hard on agian.  At that point I felt like a jerk and apologized and started licking Anne's pussy while Lori sucked Steve's cock.  Both Steve and I switched off and Anne came at least two more times.

After Anne came the second time, I heard something in the hallway and went out there and was very surprised to find Lori in the hallway.  She had watched the entire thing and was a little upset.  We didn't talk much and Anne and Steve both left.  Lori crashed.

The next day we talked and Lori was definitely disappointed that once I asked Steve to switch with me, she pretty much didn't get any action, it somehow became all about Anne.  Steve really was all about fucking Lori and being with her all night - Lori was a little ticked off that he never came back to her after her jumped on Anne. 

I feel totally responsible because I told Steve to switch.

In the end, Lori and I both sort of agree that maybe we'll try it again some time - though not after drinking, and also that maybe I just am not that interested in othe women - that maybe it's all about her having fun and fucking other guys and women.  I tend to think it really is that I'm just all about her having the fun while I watch or hear all about it.

Since that night, Steve met another woman and hasn't talked much to Lori.  I'm not sure if he had a problem with Lori being a little ticked off.  I'm not sure they've talked for more than five minutes since then. (they used to talk every day)  Steve says it's just because he's seeing another woman now, which we are happy for him.  Lori is a little sad that all of the sudden he doesn't call anymore.  I guess it's just part of the lifestyle and these things happen.

The good part is her and her current boyfriend have sort of worked things out and had an incredible date by themselves this past wednesday.  They went out to see a band and have drinks and then came back and made some incredibly hot and passionate love making!

So in the end, all is good!  Just different.

-rich-

No comments:

Post a Comment