Friday, September 19, 2014

Jens

One story I've been meaning to tell happened four or five years ago during the summer.

For just about all of the guys we've met, we've found online and I've done all of the looking.  Typically if someone writes us, I'll read it, see if I think Lori would be interested, and then show Lori. If  Lori's interested, we'll set up a meeting, but usually only after I've emailed and gotten a good sense of what the person was looking for and if he seemed like a  nice guy.  On a couple of occasions there was none of that planning, both times on a business trip, and both times she had been by herself at a hotel and met the guys at the bar.  That's pretty typical I guess, business trips seem to be the place to meet and play without ones spouse knowing.

This time however was definitely different.  We had been at a local bar overlooking "the river" and enjoying the sun and outdoor deck.  There was a band playing that was great and we wound up staying for a number of hours during the day. Somewhere during the day, we had struck up a conversation with the table next to us and wound up joining the group at the table.  There were a couple girls and a couple guys, the girls however weren't girlfriends of the guys just a couple friends.  After a few drinks the girls had to leave and it was the two guys, me, Lori and a female friend of ours, Ingrid who was also a fellow player.   Lori and Ingrid were definitely flirting, - the guys were in their 30's, very good looking, a bit on the "business casual/preppy" side - but fun and outgoing. 

After another hour or so, the band had quit playing and the sun was starting to go down.  We were figuring we would just call it a night, however a friend of ours (Dan - who was one of Lori's first) text me and said he had just picked up his new boat, - a 40 foot cabin cruiser.  We decided to go and convinced the guys to come along with us.   Lori, Ingrid and I drove in my car, and Jens and his friend followed us.  It took about 20 minutes to get there with a stop at a liquor store on the way.  On the ride, the girls kept talking about how cute they were.

When we arrived, we couldn't believe it - the boat was beautiful.  It had a big area with leather seating that wrapped around the back of the boat and a fairly good size table in the middle.  From there you could go up a level to the area where you would drive the boat, or you could go down a level to a kitchen, a small area to sit in, a tiny bathroom and a bedroom at the back.   It wasn't the queen Mary, but it was quite the boat. 

Dan and his girlfriend were already pretty drunk, and another couple from the boat next to us were hanging out with Dan as well.  The five of us broke out our drinks and we all started drinking more.  The night carried on with more drinking, laughing, getting crazy and just having a blast.

I'm not sure how it happened or got started, but Ingrid and one of the guys wound up kissing, and Dan was definitely instigating as much craziness as he could.  Dan was kissing and playing with his girlfriend and trying to get whomever to get crazy as well.  Dan's girlfriend however had had enough of the craziness and enough drinking and made her way back to the bedroom. 

Somewhere along the way, Ingrid and Jens friend took off for a walk, leaving me, Dan, Lori, Jens and the couple from the boat next to us.   The couple from the boat next to us said they were going to leave, Dan grabbed the guys wife and kissed her.  She was a little wild and kissed Dan back.  Her husband just laughed and headed back to their boat.  The next thing I knew, Jens and Lori were kissing.  I had no idea how that happened, I guess I wasn't watching who started it and I never asked.

Now I felt a little left out and jumped off the boat and took a walk up the dock to see if I could see Ingrid and the guy she was with.   Well, at the end of the dock his truck was parked and I could see the two of them making out, so I turned around and walked slowly back to Dan's boat.  When I got there Dan and the girl were just talking and laughing.   I immediately noticed Lori and Jens were missing and I figured they were down in the kitchen area.  I hung with Dan and the girl for a bit and finally said I was going down to the kitchen to grab a beer.  I expected to see Lori and Jens making out down there, but when I got down there, there was nobody there.   I knew they weren't in the bedroom, Dan's girlfriend was crashed in there.   I was a little confused and figured they maybe went for a walk.  I looked around and one last thought crossed my mind.  I walked over to the bathroom and pushed on the door.  It was one of those doors that folds in the middle like and old phone booth.  The door moved about five inches before it hit something, but it opened enough where I could see Lori propped up on the edge of the sink, - her pants off and her legs spread with Jens fucking her furiously.  She looked at me and mouthed "get out of here".  I quickly closed the door and just stood there for a few, listening to her moaning ... I went back to the kitchen grabbed a beer and hung on the steps that lead up to the middle deck.  

About ten minutes later the bathroom door opened and Jens and Lori walked out ... she had a big smile on her face and Jens looked a bit dazed and confused.  Jens was not a player, just a guy we met at the bar.  He was definitely happy though.  They both hung in the kitchen area, touching and kissing some and I walked back down and talked with them for a while.   A few minutes later, Dan came down as well.  The four of us talked and Dan somehow got them to go into the little sitting area and start playing again.  I'm not really sure how he did it - it's tough to remember, but this time Lori motioned for me to come back with them. Within a few minutes they were fucking again, right in front of me and Dan.  Jens told Lori she should be making me happy as well, so she unzipped my pants and sucked on my cock for a while.   It was great, but Jens and Lori were both a little spent and we all had to drive home.

After a few more minutes of Lori sucking on my cock and Jens fucking her, we decided to call it a night.  We all walked back to our cars (except Dan) and said good night.  We found Ingrid who was now just talking to Jens friend.  After some good night kisses, Jens and his friend said good night and Lori, Ingrid and I drove off, waving bye again to the guys.

It turns out that Ingrid and the other guy dated for a while, but Lori never saw or talked to Jens again. 
Although it was just a one time thing, it was definitely a wild experience.   The surprise of opening the bathroom door seeing Lori with her legs spread getting fucked and loving it, and giving me that look was priceless. 

Since then we've sort of planned out all of the meetings with guys we've had since then.  At times we talk about Lori and one of her friends going out and partying in the city, getting a room and seeing if they could meet someone, but that hasn't happened.  Not a problem, right now we're enjoying the beginning of what seems like it will be a hot passionate affair.   But that night on the boat will always be one of my favorite memories.

-rich-

No comments:

Post a Comment